#85 - Wide Receiver
1. Describe yourself in three words.
Outgoing, athletic, alpha
2. What type of car would you choose?
3. What is your favorite line from a movie?
"Being perfect is not about that scoreboard out there. It's not about winning. It's about you and your relationship with yourself, your family, and your friends." - Friday Night Lights
4. If you had 4 prime seats to one of the following, what would you choose?
The World Series
Last Round of the Masters
World Series Game 7
The Super Bowl
5. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Steak, brats, and burgers on the grill
6. What are three words your friends use to describe you?
Fun, outgoing, adventurous
7. Who is your favorite athlete of all time?
8. If there is anywhere in the world you could go, where would it be and why?
Hawaii, to see where my mom went to college.
9. What are you most afraid of?
10. Name two things nobody knows about you.
I like to cook and I have two dogs.
11. Which one is the hardest to do in sports?
Hit a fastball
Sack a quarterback
Sink a game-winning free throw
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I am undecided, but I am leaning towards nursing or education