#72 - Mitchell Kamp
1. Describe yourself in three words:
Empathetic, passionate, charismatic
2. Corvette, Ford Mustang or
Jeep Wrangler? (Choose one)
3. Favorite line from a movie:
"If you die trying for something important, then you have both honor and courage, and that's pretty good. I think that's what the writer was saying that you should hope for courage and try for honor. And maybeeven pray that the peoplel telling you what to do have some, too." - Michael Oher
4. You have 4 prime seats to one of the following - which would you choose? (Choose one)
The Final Four Championship
World Series Game 7
Last round of the Masters
The Super Bowl
5. What is your favorite home cooked meal?
Mom's Lasagna. Easy.
6. Three words your friends would use to describe you.
Funny, kind, determined
7. Favorite athlete of all time.
8. If there is any place in the world that you could go, where would it be and why?
Rome for the food and the incredible history
9. What are you most afraid of?
10. Name two things nobody knows about you.
1) I play two instruments
2) My thumbs are two completely different sizes and shapes
11. Which is the hardest in sports? (Choose one)
Hit a fast ball
Sack a quarterback
Sink a game winning free throw
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
(Administrative) Mechanical Engineer